Avery UK asked us to create an engaging pop up shop in Meadowhall Shopping Centre that encouraged customer interaction as well as showcasing the versatility and breadth of the new adhesive label range.
What we did
- Created a shop in shop aimed at the local community that would deliver an engaging experience and helped to deliver brand advocacy
- The shop had windows throughout to promoting more interest and footfall
- Internally we created a schoolroom that highlighted product features and benefits.
- Installed an interactive wall with bricks using the adhesive label range.
- Live demonstrations were shown throughout each day
- All product was also available to purchase.
What Avery said
“This summer we launched a new range which focused on labels for the family. We decided we needed a big launch to showcase these products. We had a very tight budget with big requirements. SMP impressed us with their creative ideas and cost efficiency and were helpful and knowledgeable, remembering all the intricate details of the project.”